Select one of the available options and add to cart individually. If you want to make the purchase of several options at the same time, you will have to add the desired option to the cart one by one.
The attractive design, low weight, and convincing price-performance ratio are just a few of the advantages of our top loaders. These models always deliver very good firing results and are the right choice for hobby potters and workshops.
The particularly energy-saving refractory insulation and energy efficient backing insulation ensure that a maximum temperature of 1320 °C is reached with low electrical connected loads. The tabletop model Top 16/R is also suitable for testing glazes and firing samples.
For intensive professional use, we recommend our rectangular top loaders or chamber kilns with heating from five sides.
Maximum Temperature: 1320ºC
- Width: Ø410mm
- Deep: Ø410mm
- Height: 460mm
- Width: 600mm
- Deep: 890mm
- Heigh: 850mm
Volumen: 60 L
Power: 3.6 Kw
Electrical conection: 1-phase
Weight: 72 Kg
TOP LOADER KILNS ADVANTAJES
- Three-layer insulation with highquality, energy-saving backing insulation for low external temperatures and a good energy balance for kilns up to 60 liters.
- Two-layer insulation with durable lightweight refractory bricks and energysaving backing insulation adapted to the maximum kiln temperature for kilns from 80 liters.
- Only insulation materials that are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, Class 1 or 2 are used.
- Adjustable lid with quick-release lock and padlock.
- Integrated gas-pressured springs for easy opening and closing of the lid.
- Important data about power consumption and operating hours available via the information menu of the controller.
- Infinitely adjustable air inlet in opening in the kiln bottom for good ventilation and short cooling times.
- Housing shell made from structured stainless steel.
- Durable lid seal (brick on brick).
- Solid state relays ensure low noise heater operation.
- Easy to use controller for precise temperature control, removable for comfortable operation.
- Thermocouple protected in the insulation.
- Connection for an exhaust air pipe (80 mm diameter).