Special material for manual or automatic encapsulation of bottle necks and mouths. It is also applicable on paper for the formation of stamps. 500g container. Quantity discounts.
Colors available in article sheet
From £6.06 + VAT
Special for the manual or automatic encapsulation of bottle necks and mouths it is intended that the seal can be cut with a knife or bottle opener without chipping. It is also used for paper if it is desired that the sealing does not break when handling. Good adherence to paper and porous materials, low density, medium gloss, very flexible and shock resistant, allows knife cutting and peels off easily from glass.
- Range of working temperatures: 85º- 110ºC allows the encapsulation to be of the desired thickness.
- Keep at medium/low temperature, do not exceed 135ºC.
- It comes in 500g aluminium buckets.
*The colors in the image may differ slightly from the real color.
Special quantity discounts (same or combination colors)
- 15% / pill for + 10 units
- 20% / pill for + 20 units
- 25% / pill for + 40 units
Special quantity discounts (metallic colors)
- 8% / pill for +10 units
-12% / pill for +20 units
-16% / pill for +40 units
Our bottle sealing waxes offer:
-Strong, flexible coating.
-Clean opening without cracking or crumbling.